- MUFTI HAJ AMIN AL-HUSSEINI WAS PARTNER WITH ADOLF HITLER AND THE NAZIS AS HIS HATRED OF THE JEWS CREATED THE MODERN DAY MYTHICAL ‘NATION’ OF PALESTINE
By Geoffrey Grider – June 7, 2019 – [Image: Manama, the capital of Bahrain. Credit: Wikimedia Commons] Adolf Hitler’s closest Middle East ally worked hard to be worthy of the Fuhrer’s praise. A look at the life and legacy of Haj Amin al-Husseini, one of the most impactful anti-Semites of the twentieth century. Before the start of WWII, though there were Jews in the region, there was no established nation of Israel that we know of today. But neither was there a nation of Palestine existing at that time or any other time prior to that. When the Romans drove the Jews out of thier homeland in 70 AD, effectively ending the nation of Israel, they gave it the mocking nickname of Palestina, or Palestine, in obvious reference to the historic enemy of the Jews, the Philistines. That name remained in effect until May 14th, 1948, when the nation of Israel was officially regathered back in the land of Israel from whence they had been driven out? So where did the modern-day ‘nation’ of Palestine come from? From this guy. “Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.” Joel 3:4-6 (KJV)
- Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini hated the Jewish people with a passion that cannot be effectively put into words. His hatred of the Jews was irrational, illogical, and never-ending. The ‘nation’ of Palestine today is no nation at all, it never was, and after you learn a little bit about Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini, you will have a greater understanding of why his descendants who live in Gaza and the West Bank hate the Jews so fiercely and with such undying fervor. How the Mufti of Jerusalem Created the Permanent Problem of Palestinian Violence. –
- FROM THE TOWER: It should not be surprising that by the time he arrived in Berlin for his famous meeting with Adolf Hitler in November 1941, al-Husseini was regarded by the Nazis as their key Arab ally, a leader who could be installed as a collaborationist head-of-state in Palestine in the event that the German army triumphed in the Middle Eastern theater. Al-Husseini had spent over twenty years establishing precisely this position, and was in close contact with the Nazis after Hitler came to power in 1933 (in Iraq, for example, he worked closely with Fritz Grobba, the German Ambassador in Baghdad who went on to play a central role in Nazi propaganda activities throughout the Arab world and in Iran).
- Cont’d: https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/mufti-haj-amin-al-husseini-adolf-hitler-nazi-germany-nation-palestine-israel-jews-final-solution/
- ISRAELS PROPHESIED VICTORY OVER THE PALESTINIANS (TRAILER)
- (Israel blog) – cuttingwedge7 – Nov 9, 2015
- REPORT: NETANYAHU WANTS TRUMP TO SAVE ISRAELI GOV’T COALITION, AVOID NEW ELECTIONS
- May 28, 2019 – Image: President Donald Trump embraces Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, left, in the Diplomatic Reception Room of White House, March 25, 2019, (AP/Susan Walsh)
Netanyahu thinks that Liberman may respond to pressure from the U.S., Israeli officials say. By World Israel News Staff and AP – In a brief speech to the press on Monday at the Knesset, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned against “unnecessary elections” and called for all parties to act responsibly. To bolster his argument, he noted that President Donald Trump himself had expressed his hopes that a coalition would be formed. A strong U.S.-Israel relationship carries weight with the Israeli public and Netanyahu is hoping, also with Avigdor Liberman, the main holdout to forming a government. According to Maariv, Netanyahu wants members of the Trump administration to step in and pressure Liberman to join the coalition. Liberman of the Israel Beiteinu party so far stubbornly refuses to do so. Though Netanyahu’s Likud party increased its power to 35 seats in parliament in the April 9 vote, it can’t muster a 61-seat majority without Lieberman’s party. Failure to form a government means the country would again go to elections, an unheard-of event in Israel. However, Israeli officials told Maariv that Netanyahu thinks the Trump card may work with Liberman, who will be asked to join the government out of “national responsibility.” Cont’d: https://worldisraelnews.com/netanyahu-urging-trump-to-pressure-hold-out-liberman-report-says
- KUSHNER, GREENBLATT TO VISIT ISRAEL, JORDAN THIS WEEK TO DISCUSS US PEACE PLAN, TRUMP ADMIRATION OFFICIALS, CURRENTLY IN MOROCCO, WILL MEET NETANYAHU, THEY WILL ALSO TRY TO PERSUADE RABAT, AMMAN TO SUPPORT BAHRAIN WORKSHOP
- By Michael Bachner – May 28, 2019 – A US administration delegation headed by US President Donald Trump’s senior adviser Jared Kushner will travel this week to Jordan and then to Jerusalem, a White House official confirmed Tuesday, amid a political deadlock in Israel that could potentially set back US plans next month to unveil its Middle East peace plan and hold an economic workshop for Palestinians in Bahrain.
- The White House official said Kushner, along with Middle East envoy Jason Greenblatt, and Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook, will travel to Rabat, Amman, and Jerusalem. The group landed Tuesday morning in Morocco, according to Israeli media reports. They are expected to meet King Mohammed VI to discuss next month’s US-hosted economic workshop in Manama and the potential participation of senior Moroccan officials, Channel 13 reported. Cont’d:
- MERKEL: ALL GERMAN SYNAGOGUES, JEWISH SCHOOLS NEED POLICE PROTECTION
Chancellor admits constant battle with anti-Semitism, says Germans have to face ‘the specters of the past’
By TOI staff – May 28, 2019 – German leader Angela Merkel said Monday that her country’s Jewish population needs constant police protection. Merkel addressed the current rise in anti-Semitism in her country, saying in a CNN interview that it has “always had a certain number of anti-Semites among us, unfortunately.”
“There is to this day not a single synagogue, not a single daycare center for Jewish children, not a single school for Jewish children that does not need to be guarded by German policemen,” Merkel said. Last week the German government’s anti-Semitism commissioner, Felix Klein, set off a controversy when he suggested in the wake of a rise in anti-Semitic attacks that it was too dangerous for Jews to wear the traditional Jewish head covering in parts of the country. Cont’d:
JERUSALEM CHIEF RABBI URGES MAYOR NOT TO PUT UP LGBT FLAGS THAT ‘MAR’ THE CITY?
- May 28, 2019 – Worthy News – Jerusalem’s chief rabbi on Monday sent a formal letter to Mayor Moshe Lion asking him to prevent LGBT flags from being put up ahead of the annual pride parade, because they “mar the city.” “Unfortunately, I have to address the painful topic of the ‘parade’ about to be held next week,” Rabbi Aryeh Stern wrote in the letter, which was leaked to the press. “I know that by law the mayor doesn’t have the authority to prevent the parade and therefore I ask you to at least give an order not to hang the flags, which mar the city.” “I trust you to act wisely and spare us this embarrassment,” Stern told Lion, a political ally of the city’s ultra-Orthodox council members. Cont’d:
- KUSHNER MEETS MORROCO KING ON TRIP TO PUSH PEACE PLAN; WILL VISIT ISRAEL, JORDAN
- Palestinian business leaders and politicians have said they won’t attend upcoming economic workshop in Bahrain
By Sophie Pons – May 29, 2019 – RABAT, Morocco (AFP) — US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner met Morocco’s King Mohammed VI on Tuesday in Rabat as part of a fresh push on a long-promised but yet-to-be-delivered peace plan for the region. The trip — which will also include stops in Amman and Jerusalem — comes amid a flurry of other administration moves to shore up alliances with Arab allies against Iran and the deployment of warships and bombers to the region. Kushner is accompanied by Jason Greenblatt, Trump’s special representative for international negotiations, and Brian Hook, the special US representative for Iran. Cont’d:
KUSHNER, GREENBLATT EXPECTED TO VISIT MIDDLE EAST THIS WEEK
During their meetings with the leaders of the three countries, Kushner and Greenblatt, are expected to discuss only the economic component of the plan, without addressing the political part.
By OMRI NAHMIAS – Jerusalem Postb Middle Eastb – May 29, 2019 – Jerusalem Post Middle East
Kushner, Greenblatt expected to visit Middle East this week. US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, Special Representative for International Negotiations Jason Greenblatt, Senior Advisor Jared Kushner, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and Israeli ambassador to the US Ron Dermer during a meeting in Jerusalem June 22 2018. . (photo credit: GPO)
WASHINGTON – The peace team, headed by US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and special envoy to the Middle East Jason Greenblatt, is heading to Israel to discuss the Bahrain summit, an administration official told The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday. Kushner and Greenblatt will arrive in Jerusalem on Thursday, after Netanyahu’s deadline to form a coalition. That way, the two will visit Israel when the political situation is clear. During their meetings with the leaders of the three countries, Kushner and Greenblatt are expected to discuss only the economic component of the plan, without addressing the political part. Cont’d:
KAHLON BREAKS PROMISES, AGREES TO RUN WITH LIKUD
Kahlon faced criticism for the move from Blue and White, which sent 40 protesters to his home in Haifa.
BY GIL HOFFMAN MAY 29, 2019 – Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon [L] and Prime Minister Netanyahu at the announcement of the new Governor of the Bank of Israel, October 9, 2018. (photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM) The Likud’s governing secretariat approved an agreement on Tuesday with Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon’s Kulanu party to run on a joint list if a September 17 election is initiated on Wednesday. The agreement is not a merger of the two parties but merely an agreement to run together if the repeat election takes place. It is possible, though, that if a government is formed by Wednesday night’s deadline that the parties will merge anyway.
Jerusalem Post Israel News
According to the agreement, Kahlon will receive the fifth slot on the Likud list, Economy Minister Eli Cohen the 15th, Construction Minister Yifat Shasha-Biton the 29th and faction chairman Roy Folkman will be number 35. “Running together will give us 40 mandates,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the secretariat.
Kahlon faced criticism for the move from Blue and White, which sent 40 protesters to his home in Haifa. The protesters called him “spineless” and reminded him that he said his party would run alone on multiple occasions.
“We are an independent party, and we will remain an independent party,” Kahlon was quoted as saying in the past. He also promised repeatedly that he would demand that Netanyahu resign if indicted. Kahlon sent a message to his party’s activists defending his move. Cont’d:
IRANIAN INTELLIGENCE SHUT DOWN A PRESBYTARIAN CHURCH AND REMOVED ITS CROSS FROM THE BELL TOWER
- Jerusalem Post Middle East BY JERUSALEM POST STAFF – MAY 28, 2019
- The Assyrian International News Agency (AINA) announced Sunday and reported Iran’s Radio Farda. The church was located in the city of Tabriz in northwestern Iran and it belonged to the Assyrian community. According to the report, the building was confiscated by the Revolutionary Court in 2011, but its members had been able to continue to use it until earlier this month. “Intelligence agents stormed the 100-year-old church, officially recognized as a national heritage site in Iran, on Thursday, May 9, changed all the locks, tore down the cross from the church tower, and ordered the churchwarden to leave,” Article 18, a non-profit organization based in London announced. The group’s stated goal is the protection and promotion of religious freedom in Iran. Eiko, the state agency responsible for the raid together with the Ministry of Intelligence, is under the direct control of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
The church was located in the city of Tabriz in northwestern Iran and belonged to the Assyrian Presbyterian community.
According to the report, the congregants were left in shock and have not been allowed to hold services in the building since the raid. Cont’d:
IRAN’S PRESIDENT SAYS ROAD OPEN IF U.S. WANTS TALKS – IRAN’S OFFICIAL NEWS AGENCY SAYS RUSSIA’S DEPUTY FOREIGN MINISTER IS VISITING TEHRAN TO DISCUSS THE INCREASINGLY UNRAVELING 2015 NUCLEAR DEAL
- The Associated Press – May 29, 2019 – Iranian President Hassan Rohani says the “road is not closed” if the U.S. wants negotiations with Iran and returns to the nuclear deal between Tehran and world powers. Rohani spoke during a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday. He did not explicitly name the United States but referred to Washington by saying: “The road is not closed for them, whenever they put aside their cruel sanctions and return to the negotiation table that they left.” Rohani’s website also quoted him as saying that if the U.S. chooses “another way and returns to justice and law, the Iranian nation will keep the road open to you.” Cont’d:
- TOP UAE BUSINESS // ABBAS, GO TO BAHAIN. FOR PALESTINE’S SAKE, AND TO HELP US HALT IRAN
- I am a lifelong supporter of Palestinian rights. I am also a realist. Reducing tensions between Israelis and Palestinians will end 70 years of misery – and enable the Gulf states and Israel to halt our common enemy: Iran
Khalaf Al Habtoor – May 29, 2019 – The Palestinian Authority and all Palestinian factions have rejected any participation in the upcoming economic peace conference sponsored by the U.S. and Bahrain, to be held in Manama on 25 and 26 June. Cont’d:
- KUSHNER, GREENBLATT ARRIVE IN ISRAEL AFTER MEETINGS IN JORDAN, MOROCCO
- By OMRI NAHMIAS,HERB KEINON – May 29, 2019
Jared Kushner US President Donald Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner and Mideast negotiator Jason Greenblatt are expected to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu while in Israel, on the last leg of a regional tour to drum up support for next month’s “economic workshop” in Bahrain. Greenblatt and Kushner went to Morocco on Tuesday, and Jordan on Wednesday, in an apparent effort to secure those two countries’ backing and participation in the Bahrain meeting. They will be in Israel on Thursday. So far Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar have said they will send representatives to the Bahrain conference scheduled for June 25-26. Neither Morocco nor Jordan has yet said whether it will join the conference, which is expected to showcase economic benefits that could flow to the Palestinians and the region as a result of Trump’s peace plan. The Bahrain meeting will only deal with the economic aspects of the peace plan, not the political components. Cont’d:
- HUGE NEWS RELATED TO 2019 FEAST OF TRUMPETS RAPTURE TRIBULATION NETANYAHU & SEPT ISRAEL ELECTION
- dockidds May 30, 2019
- ABBAS CALLS RIVLIN TO OFFER CONDOLENCES ON WIFE’S PASSING
By TOI staff – 6 June 2019 imge: President Reuven Rivlin and his wife Nechama meet Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas (right) during the State funeral for late former President Shimo Peres at Mount Herzl Cemetery in Jerusalem, on September 30, 2016. (Mark Neyman/GPO)
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas called President Reuven Rivlin on Thursday to offer his condolences on the passing of his late wife Nechama Rivlin, the official PA news site Wafa reports. Rivlin thanked Abbas for the phone call and wished him happy holidays on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, the Muslim festival that takes place following Ramadan, the Wafa report adds. — Adam Rasgon – Cont’d:
- NETANYAHU MEETS WITH ERDAN AMID REPORTED PUSH TO NAME HIM UN ENVOY
- By TOI staff – 6 June 2019 – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan as he reshuffles his cabinet after firing a pair of right-wing rivals earlier this week. A statement from the ruling Likud party doesn’t say what the two discussed, but the meeting comes amid reports that Netanyahu is seeking to name Erdan as Israel’s UN ambassador. “At this stage no decisions have been made,” Likud says. Erdan has reportedly turned down previous offers of the post, which is currently being manned by Danny Danon, a former Likud minister who had clashed with Netanyahu and unsuccessfully challenged him for the party leadership. Danon’s term is up in a few weeks. Cont’d:
- WHITE HOUSE INVITES TRUMP BUSINESS ALLIES TO BAHRAIN SUMMIT ON MIDEAST PEACE
- Business allies include Tom Barrack, CEO of real estate investment firm Colony Capital; Blackstone CEO Steve Schwarzman, BlackRock CEO Larry Fink and Dina Powell of Goldman Sachs.
- White House: Egypt, Jordan and Morocco to attend Bahrain summit While Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates will also attend the summit, the Palestinian Authority, Russia and China plan to boycott it.
June 11, 2019 – JNS – Egypt, Jordan and Morocco are expected to attend the Bahrain economic summit on June 25-26 as part of the first part of the Trump administration’s long-awaited Mideast peace deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians, the White House confirmed on Tuesday. “Morocco, Jordan and Egypt have told us that they are attending,” a senior White House official told The Times of Israel. While Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates said last month that they will attend the summit, the Palestinian Authority, Russia and China said they will boycott it. Cont’d:
FOR FIRST TIME AT UN, INDIA VOTES WITH ISRAEL AND AGAINST GROUP WITH TIES TO TERROR
- “This is a good sign. … India was the first country to support us amongst the Asia group,” said Maya Kadosh, deputy chief of mission at the Israel embassy in India.
- By Jackson Richman – June 11, 2019 – JNS – For the first time ever, India voted last week with Israel at the United Nations against granting observer status to a Palestinian human-rights organization named “Shahed.” The motion at the U.N. Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) was rejected by a 28-14 tally.
“Thank you #India for standing with @IsraelinUN and rejecting the request of terrorist organization “Shahed” to obtain the status of an observer in #UN. Together we will continue to act against terrorist organizations that intend to harm,” tweeted Maya Kadosh, deputy chief of mission at the Israel embassy in India.
Kadosh told ThePrint that Shahed is connected to the terrorist groups Hezbollah and Palestinian Islamic Jihad. “This is a good sign. … India was the first country to support us amongst the Asia group, so we are very happy,” she said. Cont’d:
- IF BLUE AND WHITE HAS A CHANCE TO WIN IN SEPTEMBER, IT NEEDS TO DEFINE ITSELF TO ISRAELI VOTERS
- Party officials say if they receive a few more seats than Likud, then the president will ask Benny Gantz to form the next government instead of Benjamin Netanyahu.
By Dov Lipman – Members of the Blue White Party: Benny Gantz (2L), Boogie Yaalon, Gabi Ashkenazi and Yair Lapid hold a press conference at the party headquarters in Tel Aviv, on April 10, 2019. Credit: Flash90 Image: Members of the Blue White Party: Benny Gantz (2L), Boogie Yaalon, Gabi Ashkenazi and Yair Lapid hold a press conference at the party headquarters in Tel Aviv, on April 10, 2019. Credit: Flash90
(June 11, 2019 / JNS) Formed just months before Israel’s April 9 elections and headlined by several former generals, the Blue and White Party made a strong showing, matching Likud with 35 seats.
However, due to the poor performance of many of the parties to the left, as well as Blue and White’s inability to appeal to right-wing or religious parties, Israeli President Reuven Rivlin tasked Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with forming a government. He failed to do so, sending the country to new elections on Sept. 17.
However, does the fall election provide a new opportunity for Blue and White to defeat Netanyahu and the Likud, and be given the opportunity to form the next government? Blue and White, led by former Israel Defense Forces’ Chief of Staff Benny Gantz, think the answer is yes. Cont’d:
- MAN ARRESTED AFTER ALLEGED THREAT TO COMMIT MASS SHOOTING AT SYNAGOGUE
- Rachel Frazin – June 15, 2019
A man was arrested after allegedly threatening to commit a mass shooting at a synagogue, police in California said Friday. Ross Farca, 23, was charged with making criminal threats, possession of an illegal assault rifle and manufacturing an assault rifle, the Concord, Calif. Police Department said in a statement. Officers said they were alerted by the FBI to comments in an online chatroom and that they traced them to Farca. They said the comments included threats against Jewish people, threats to shoot law enforcement and claims to possess an assault rifle along with the synagogue threat. Cont’d:
PENTAGON SEEKS TO BUILD GLOBAL ‘CONSENSUS’ ON IRAN. IS IT TIME TO WORRY?
- Jun 15, 2019 – Image: Consensus builders: Mike Pompeo, Patrick Shanahan and John Bolton – Reuters / Piroschka van der Wouw, Aaron P. Bernstein, and Kevin Lamarque
The Trump administration is looking to “build international consensus” against Iran following attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman. But what does that actually mean? And to what end is it used?
“The focus for myself and Ambassador Bolton and Secretary Pompeo is to build international consensus to this international problem,” acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan told reporters outside the Pentagon on Friday.
Shanahan went on to say that the Pentagon would contribute to this effort by sharing intelligence with allies, as it did Friday when it released a video it claims shows Iran’s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) removing an undetonated mine from the hull of one of two tankers attacked on Thursday. For National Security Advisor John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, consensus-building will likely take a different shape. Pompeo has already blamed Iran for the attack, citing non-specific “intelligence” and Tehran’s alleged history of “unprovoked attacks” in the region. The State Secretary has jetted off in search of consensus before; taking a tour of the Middle East at the beginning of the year to unite the US’ Arab allies against Iran.
Bolton has been clamoring for war with Iran for over a decade, advocating pre-emptive strikes on the Islamic Republic since 2008. Shaping consensus for him will likely entail more beating of the war drums on the international stage.
Rallying allies – Why build consensus at all? There are two reasons: moral and material.
The US paints itself not as the “world police” but as a moral beacon, an exemplar for “democracies” to aspire to and follow, so the more allies sign on to its cause the more legitimate it looks. Cont’d:
- THE THIRD TEMPLE, SANHEDRIN, DOME OF THE ROCK NEWS!
Elijah & Moses – Jun 16, 2019 – The Third Temple, the Sanhedrin, and the Dome of the Rock in the news reports. I wanted to share important new & old articles proving that the Sanhedrin wants to build the Third Temple where the Dome of the Rock sits. A few days ago, Pastor Paul Begley interviewed Dr. Anthony Harper from the White House, stating exactly this, that they had word the Sanhedrin does want to build the Third Temple on this location. At the end of this video, I share that the LORD revealed precise details about the Temple’s original location that I wrote in my book. The photos of the Temple were given to me for the use in my book by Gershon Salomon in Jerusalem. Whatever they decide, it is extremely important that they build this Temple in the precise location, otherwise the house will not stand. The LORD will come and show them when He descends from heaven. What the LORD revealed to me is Scriptural, and could only have been revealed by the Holy Spirit. I do not read my book here, just mention that it is inside my book. This is a book of true Divine revelations meant by the LORD to be revealed at the end of days. Cont’d:
- NETANYAHU’S WIFE CONVICTED FOR MISUSING PUBLIC FUNDS AFTER RACKING UP $50k CATERING BILLS
- Jun 16, 2019 – Image: The Netanyahus at a rally following April’s election. REUTERS/Ammar Awad TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY
Sara Netanyahu in court on Sunday.
- Debbie Hill/Pool via REUTERS – Sara Netanyahu’s lawyer has accused her embattled husband’s political opponents of orchestrating a case against his client after she was convicted of using public money to order food to the prime minister’s residence. The judge in a Jerusalem court ordered Sara Netanyahu to pay NIS 55,000 ($15,210) as a fine and compensation on Sunday, after she had agreed to a plea deal four days earlier. Sara, the third wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was initially indicted for spending $100,000 in state funds on luxurious meals from the country’s top restaurants between 2010 and 2013. Such expenses are forbidden, as she had already been allocated a full-time chef at the residence – something she reportedly misrepresented to internal auditors when filing her expenses. The size of the alleged overspend was slashed to $50,000 this week, though she will not have to pay back even the reduced amount in full, unless the state pursues a separate civil case. Despite voluntarily admitting her misdemeanor, Sara Netanyahu presented herself as the victim at the hearing, saying she’d “suffered enough” during the humiliating case, in which a senior residence official is also expected to plead guilty. Cont’d:
WHITE HOUSE CONFIRMS ISRAELI OFFICIALS NOT INVITED TO BAHRAIN WORKSHOP
- By Eric Cortellessa – June 17. 2019
After weeks of uncertainty, American official says US wants ‘focus to be on the economic aspect, not the political’ Image: White House adviser Jared Kushner in Washington on Aug. 29, 2018. (AP /Jacquelyn Martin) WASHINGTON — The White House confirmed on Monday that Israeli officials and ministers will not participate in an upcoming US-sponsored economic workshop in Bahrain, the first phase of the rollout of the Trump administration’s Israel-Palestinian conflict. The announcement ends weeks of uncertainty about whether a Jerusalem delegation will participate in the confab, and comes one day after Finance Minister Israel Katz made an argument for why Israel should have a seat at the table. A US official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Israeli officials would not participate in the workshop.
“This is a workshop where we will present our economic vision for the Palestinian people,” the official told The Times of Israel. “As such, we want the focus to be on the economic aspect, not the political.” Cont’d:
- COURT OKAYS DEMOLITION OF 100 EAST JERUSALEM HOMES UNDER PALESTINIAN CONTROL
- Sur Baher residents fear unprecedented order to raze 16 apartment buildings in Area A could drive Israeli demolitions deeper in West Bank By TOI staff
June 18, 2019 – Image: Illustrative: Israeli police stand near an excavator as it demolishes a Palestinian home in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Sur Baher on April 7, 2009. (Kobi Gideon / FLASH90)
The High Court of Justice has approved demolition orders for 16 East Jerusalem buildings that contain a total of some 100 apartments under the jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority, sparking fears the unprecedented move could drive Israeli home demolitions deeper in the West Bank. The court last week struck down an appeal against the demolition of 16 apartment buildings in the Wadi al-Hummus neighborhood of the Sur Baher neighborhood, according to a report in the Haaretz daily. Cont’d:
FORMER ISRAELI LIAISON TO PALESTINIANS TO ATTEND BAHRAIN PEACE SUMMIT
- White House only invited ‘a single-digit number’ of Israeli business people to conference, source says
By Adam Rasgon June -18, 2019
Image: US President Donald Trump’s peace envoy Jason Greenblatt (L) tours a Hamas terror tunnel near the Gaza Strip with Coordinator for Government Activities in the Territories Yoav Mordechai, on August 30, 2017. (COGAT Spokesperson’s Office) Yoav Mordechai, a former head of the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories, will attend the US-led economic workshop in Bahrain next week, according to a source with knowledge of the matter. COGAT is the Defense Ministry branch that is responsible for liaising with the Palestinians.
Mordechai received an invitation to attend the conference from the White House and subsequently confirmed he would accept, the source told The Times of Israel on Tuesday. Cont’d:
LIBERMAN SUES ACTIVIST FOR TWEETS CLAIMING PLOT WITH LAPID FOR COALITION FAILURE
- Yisrael Beytenu chief demands NIS 140,000 from ‘Captain George,’ a far-right social media activist who alleged that lawmaker met with Blue and White No. 2 in Vienna By Stuart Winer
June 18, 2019 – Image: Yisrael Beytenu leader MK Avigdor Liberman leads a party faction meeting at the Knesset on May 13, 2019. (Noam Revkin Fenton/Flash90)
Yisrael Beytenu head Avigdor Liberman filed a defamation lawsuit Tuesday against a man who claimed in a series of tweets in recent weeks that the lawmaker met with Blue and White No. 2 MK Yair Lapid in Vienna to plot the failure of coalition talks after the April elections. Liberman, through his attorneys, demanded NIS 140,000 ($38,000) from Giora Ezra, aka Captain George, for deliberately trying to defame him during an election campaign as the country gears up to head back to the polls on September 17.
Ezra, a 64-year-old real estate agent from the central city of Yavneh, tweeted at least five times in recent weeks about what he said was “the plan that was cooked up between Lapid and Liberman in Vienna.”
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who leads the ruling Likud party, failed to put together a right-wing majority coalition due to an impasse between secular Liberman and ultra-Orthodox parties over army draft quotas for the ultra-Orthodox community, leading to the dissolving of parliament and scheduling of new elections. Cont’d:
- WHITE HOUSE UNVEILS $50B PALESTINIAN ECONOMIC PLAN
- June 22, 2019 – Read Newsmax: – The White House on Saturday unveiled a $50 billion Palestinian investment and infrastructure proposal aimed at supporting its much-anticipated but still unreleased “deal of the century” Middle East peace plan. The scheme, which calls for a mix of public and private financing and intends to create at least a million new jobs for Palestinians, was posted to the White House website ahead of a two-day conference in Bahrain. The so-called “Peace to Prosperity” workshop on Tuesday and Wednesday is being held amid heavy skepticism about its viability and outright opposition to it from the Palestinians. It’s also taking place amid heightened regional tensions over Iran that threaten to overshadow its goals. With no official participation from the two main protagonists and scant enthusiasm from others, continued uncertainty and strong doubts over the plan’s political vision and the distraction of a potential U.S.-Iran conflict, expectations are decidedly low.
The plan calls for projects worth $27.5 billion in the West Bank and Gaza, and $9.1 billion, $7.4 billion and $6.3 billion for Palestinians in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon, respectively. The projects envisioned are in the health care, education, power, water, high-tech, tourism and agriculture sectors.
“Generations of Palestinians have lived under adversity and loss, but the next chapter can be defined by freedom and dignity,” the White House said, calling the plan “the most ambitious international effort for the Palestinian people to date.” Cont’d:
WHITE HOUSE UNVEILS $50 BILLION PALESTINIAN ECENOMIC PLAN
- By MATTHEW LEE – AP Diplomatic Writer June 22, 2019
Image: Provided by The Associated Press FILE – In this March 25, 2019, file photo White House adviser Jared Kushner listens during a proclamation signing with President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the Diplomatic Reception Room at the White House in Washington. Kushner will present the economic portion of his Mideast peace plan on June 25 in Bahrain, with some key players missing. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh, File)
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House has unveiled the economic portion of its much-anticipated “deal of the century” peace plan for Israel and the Palestinians. It calls for $50 billion in investment and infrastructure projects in the West Bank, Gaza and surrounding countries. The proposal was released ahead of a two-day conference to build support for the proposal next week in Bahrain. That meeting will take place amid heavy skepticism about the viability of the plan and outright opposition from the Palestinians. Neither the Palestinians nor Israel will be officially represented at the so-called “Peace to Prosperity” workshop on Tuesday and Wednesday, which is being held amid heightened regional tensions over Iran. Expectations for the meeting are low as it will not cover political elements that are key to resolving the conflict. Cont’d:
THE TRUMP-KING DAVID CONNECTION AND HOW IT CONNECTS WITH ABRAHAM’S COVENANT
- By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz – May 23, 2018 – “May Hashem bless you from Tzion; may you share the prosperity of Yerushalayim all the days of your life.” Psalms 128:5 (The Israel Bible™)
An event held directly over King David’s burial site was the turning point in US President Donald Trump’s campaign and may be the key to understanding his come-from-behind victory as well as his role in the future of David’s city and the Messianic Era. Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion, attended the fateful event almost two years ago and believes that it connected the presidential campaign with King David, bringing about Trump’s victory. “King David also had to overcome great opposition in order to establish his kingship,” Rabbi Berger told Breaking Israel News. “Trump connected to that. This cycle was completed when the president recognized Jerusalem as the true capital of the Jewish People, just as King David did.”
- The Republican campaign event that took place in Jerusalem in September 2016 was improbable for many reasons. The candidate was so far behind in the polls that some pundits said it would take a miracle for Trump to win. The organizers of the event chose an unlikely and inconvenient site intended to bring about just such a miracle: the Nevel David (harp of David) catering hall overlooking the Temple Mount. “It was logistically far more difficult to arrange an event in the Old City, but we wanted to connect with the heart of Jerusalem,” Mark Zell, chairman of Republicans Overseas Israel, told Breaking Israel News. Zell organized the event where he served as master-of-ceremonies. US Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, who was an advisor to Trump at the time, spoke and referred to the site “established by King David 3,000 years ago” as “a holy venue.” He quoted King David in Psalms 128, which referenced the site. May Hashem bless you from Tzion; may you share the prosperity of Yerushalayim all the days of your life. Psalms 128:5 Pre-recorded speeches by Trump and his running mate, Mike Pence were viewed on a large screen. Cont’d:
- NETANYAHU UNVEILS ‘TRUMP HEIGHTS’ IN ISRAEL’S GOLAN HEIGHTS
- June 22, 2019 – Prophecy News
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and members of his administration gathered in the Golan Heights on Sunday to unveil a sign for the community, newly named “Ramat Trump,” which translates into “Trump Heights.” “We are proud to have the opportunity to establish a new community,” Netanyahu said during the unveiling. “And also to honor a big friend.” The prime minster pushed to rename the existing community of Bruchim in commemoration of President Donald Trump’s recognition of Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights. The area is home to only a few hundred residents, however, Israeli leadership is anticipating the rebranding will encourage migration, reported The Associated Press. “It’s a great recognition of the president’s courageous decision to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights,” said David Friedman, the U.S. ambassador to Israel, during the ceremony. “It’s absolutely beautiful.” Cont’d:
TWEET: NETANYAHU TO BOLTON: NO PEACE PLAN WITHOUT ISRAELI CONTROL OF JORDAN VALLEY
“To those who say that in order to achieve peace on Israel to leave the Jordan Valley, I say: it will not bring peace – it will bring war and terror.”
- JERUSALEM POST MIDDLE EAST – TWEET ABBAS: WE ARE READY TO RETURN TO THE NEGOTIATING TABLE
- We are ready to return to the negotiating table The PA president says ‘there is no potential for a political solution’ with Trump By Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman
- June 23, 2019 – Cont’d:
DEAL OF THE CENTURY: JARED KUSHNER JUST RELEASED HIS MIDDLE EAST PLAN FOR ‘PEACE TO PROSPERITY’ AND THE SAUDI KINGDOM IS URGING THE PALESTINIANS TO ACCEPT IT, THEY MIGHT DO IT
- “History and Allah brought a real opportunity,” a top-ranking Saudi diplomat told Israelis via an interview in Globes on Friday. “The blood conflict had lasted too long. Us Saudis and all Gulf States plus Egypt and Jordan realize that the age of going to war with Israel is over.” Pointing to “the advantages of normalizing relations,” he argued that “the whole Arab world could benefit from it,” Globes reported. The plan — formally dubbed “Peace to Prosperity” — said that the economic package, if implemented, would double the Palestinians’ gross domestic product, create more than one million jobs in the territories, reduce Palestinian unemployment.
Jared Kushner finally unveils ‘Peace to Prosperity’ economic plan for Palestinians
by Geoffrey Grider – June 23, 2019
Days before the US-sponsored Bahrain conference, Jared Kushner and the White House released its proposal to boost the Palestinian economy by offering a $50 billion aid package that can only be implemented through an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement. On one hand, the ‘Peace To Prosperity’ Middle East peace plan created by Jared Kushner seems to be little more than giving the Palestinians an obscene amount of money, in this case $50 billion in cash, loans, incentives including allocation to Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon. But when I took a closer look at the mechanics of it, I saw something else lurking in the shadows that just may contain the right ingredients to push this thing through. What is that, you ask? The newly-forged alliance between the Trump White House and the Saudi Kingdom.
“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.” Daniel 9:27 (KJV)
Having the backing of the Saudi Kingdom is a potential game-changer in getting the Palestinians to the table. The close bond between Benjamin Netanyahu and both Jared Kushner and Donald Trump ensures that Israel is already at the table. Are all the elements in place to finally see the ‘deal of the century’ successfully consumated? We shall see, but know this. If it is, then it is not only the ‘deal of the century’, it will be the prophetic ‘deal of the millennium’ and Jared Kushner will be the Antichrist. Let’s see how far it goes, popcorn anyone?
Jared Kushner finally unveils ‘Peace to Prosperity’ economic plan for Palestinians
FROM TIMES OF ISRAEL: The 40-page plan, which Senior Adviser Jared Kushner will push in Manama next week, rests on three initiatives, according to the document — to “unleash the economic potential” of the Palestinians, “empower the Palestinians to realize their ambitions,” and “enhance Palestinian governance.”
Neither Israeli officials nor Palestinians will be attending the confab. Palestinians have refused to participate, or engage at all with the Trump administration since it moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. Israeli officials and ministers were not invited, though a business delegation will be attending. A senior administration official told The Times of Israel that they wanted the focus of the gathering to be “on the economic aspect, not the political.”
Arab nations such as Egypt, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Saudi Arabia have all said they would participate in the conference.
Here’s what the ‘glowing orb’ President Trump touched in Saudi Arabia actually was
REMEMBER THIS? HAS THE NEWLY-FORMED FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN WASHINGTON AND SAUDI ARABIA BECOME THE ‘SECRET WEAPON’ IN JARED KUSHNER’S ‘PEACE TO PROSPERITY’ PLAN?
The plan — formally dubbed “Peace to Prosperity” — said that the economic package, if implemented, would double the Palestinians’ gross domestic product, create more than one million jobs in the territories, reduce Palestinian
JARED KUSHNER TO PRESENT MIDDLE EAST ECONOMIC PLAN
- URGENT! PROPHETIC & RAPTURE UPDATE: JARED KUSHNER ON THE WORLD STATE TODAY: ANTICHRIST UPRISING
- Tim Henderson – Jun 25, 2019
- MIDDLE EAST PEACE PLAN: JARED KUSHNER MAKES CASE FOR INVESTMENT TO TRANSFORM MIDDLE EAST
- Global News – Jun 25, 2019
euronews (in English) Jun 25, 2019
NECHAMA RIVLIN WAS US
She had no airs, she was generous, thoughtful and idealistic: where can you find those qualities today in Israel? Everywhere Image: The late Nechama Rivlin, wife of President Reuven Rivlin, on June 16, 2016. Almost every appreciation of Nechama Rivlin says the same thing, that she was humble in a way that elevated all of the rest of us. She had no airs, she was not fancy, she was direct. A childhood friend said that when she would invite the old gang, women who were friends on the moshav almost 70 years earlier, to the President’s Residence, she served them cake she’d stayed up late the night before baking herself. Cont’d:
- MESSIAH COMING KADURI PROPHECY NO ISRAELI GOVERNMENT FORMED!
Elijah & Moses Jun 17, 2019
- THE DAVIDIC DYNASTY RETURNS! MONARCHY IN ISRAEL KING DAVID COIN MESSIAH ARRIVING!
Elijah & Moses Jun 19, 2019
- THE DAVIDIC DYNASTY RETURNS! MONARCHY IN ISRAEL KING DAVID COIN MESSIAH ARRIVING!
- Israel & 10 virgins – Elijah & Moses Jun 19, 2019 – WHY HAS NETANYAHU FAILED TO FORM A GOVERNMENT COALITION IN ISRAEL? BECAUSE THE SANHEDRIN IS TRYING TO REESTABLISH THE MONARCHY OF KING DAVID. TODAY THEY ANNOUNCED THEY MINTED A 14 CARAT GOLD COIN THAT STATES “THE DAVIDIC DYNASTY RETURNS!” WHY IS THAT PROFOUND? BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE VERY WORDS IN THE SUBTITLE OF MY BOOK THAT REVEALS THE MESSIAH OF ISRAEL TO ISRAEL FOR THE END OF DAYS! WOW! HOW GOD WORKS IS AMAZING, AND NOW AS I WAS LOOKING UP THE JERUSALEM COVENANT AGAIN, IT STARTED POURING RAIN & I WAS ASTONISHED WHEN ANOTHER RAINBOW FORMED. AFTER THAT, A TRUMP TWEET CAME, AND THE NEXT MORNING, DOVES CAME TO MY PORCH ACTING UNUSUAL. ONE WHITER DOVE WAS NESTLED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YARD IN THE GRASS, BUT SHE FLEW OFF AS I WAS TRYING TO GET A PHOTO. AT LEAST FOUR DOVES WERE ON THE PORCH WALKING ALL AROUND THE GARDENIA I TRANSPLANTED FOR MY MOM. THEY WERE ACTING VERY UNUSUAL & I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY WERE SUDDENLY WALKING ALL OVER THE TABLE AS THERE WERE NO SEEDS IN THE CONTAINER THERE. THEY WERE SITTING ON A BRANCH I SET UP. THEY WERE ON ANOTHER BRANCH ABOVE THAT ONE TOO. THIS IS ONE MAJOR BREAKING NEWS STORY THAT WILL STUN YOU FOREVER! YESHUA IS REALLY COMING QUICKLY NOW!
- THE BAHRAIN “WORKSHOP”
TyGreen – Jun 20, 2019
- THE TRUMP DYNASTY
- June 21, 2019
WOW! KING DAVID COIN 14,14,14 MESSIAH SON OF DAVID REVEALED BY KIMBERLY!
Elijah & Moses – Jun 21, 2019
SURPRISE! WILL NEOCONS ANNOUNCE THAT IRAN PURCHASED NUCLEAR WARHEADS?
- TruNews – June 21, 2019
PEACE TO PROSPERITY
A New Vision for the Palestinian People and the Broader Middle East
Generations of Palestinians have lived without knowing peace, and the West Bank and Gaza have fallen into a protracted crisis.
Yet the Palestinian story will not end here. The Palestinian people continue their historic endeavor to realize their aspirations and build a better future for their children.
Unleashing Economic Potential
Empowering the Palestinian People
Download The Economic Plan
- KUSHNER IN BAHRAIN ON MIDDLE EAST ‘TURN REGION FROM CONFLICT TO COMMERCE’
- Ahead of the workshop, the Trump administration released a 40-page document detailing a $50 billion, 10-year investment plan for the Palestinian Authority, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon.
Image: White House senior adviser and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner addresses the “Peace to Prosperity Workshop” in Manama, Bahrain, as part of the Trump administration’s Mideast peace plan, June 25, 2019. Credit: Screenshot.
June 25, 2019 / JNS) White House senior adviser and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner said on Tuesday that while a political solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is necessary, economic conditions are crucial to solve the seven-decade long issue, remarking “today is not about the political issues. We will get to those at the right time.” “What we have developed is the most comprehensive economic plan ever created specifically for the Palestinians and the broader Middle East,” he said at the “Peace to Prosperity Workshop” in Bahrain, the first part of the Trump administration’s Mideast peace proposal. “We can turn this region from a victim of past conflicts into a model for commerce and advancement throughout the world.” Cont’d:
- TRUMP WARNS IRAN OF ‘OVERWHELMING FORCE’ IN THE EVENT OF ATTACK ON ‘ANYTHING AMERICAN’
- By Erin Cunningham, Ruth Eglash – June 25, 2019
DUBAI —President Trump on Tuesday warned Iran that any attack on “anything American” would be met with “great and overwhelming force” after Iranian officials slammed new U.S. sanctions as permanently closing the path to diplomacy amid a spike in tensions in the Persian Gulf.
Iran’s leadership “doesn’t understand the words ‘nice’ or ‘compassion,’ they never have,” Trump said in a series of tweets.
“Sadly, the thing they do understand is Strength and Power,” he said. “Any attack by Iran on anything American will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas, overwhelming will mean obliteration!” Iranian officials earlier Tuesday criticized new penalties targeting Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, saying that the White House had “become mentally crippled.” In a searing televised address, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called restrictions against Khamenei “outrageous and idiotic” and said they showed “certain failure” on the part of the Trump administration to isolate Iran. Cont’d:
NETANYAHU CONSIDERS CANCELING ISRAEL’S SECOND ROUND OF ELECTIONS ON SEPT. 17
- “The public does not want to go to elections, and the Knesset’s job is to represent the public,” said Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein.
Image: Israeli Prime Minister and Likud Party head Benjamin Netanyahu delivers a statement to the media at the Knesset on May 27, 2019. Photo by Hadas Parush/Flash90.
June 25, 2019 The main headlines
(June 25, 2019 / JNS) Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is considering canceling the Sept. 17 elections, his spokesperson said on Tuesday. This development came after Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein sought a “substantial” initiative to nix the upcoming national decision through Knesset legislation, reported Israel’s Channel 12.
“Prime Minister Netanyahu treats Knesset Speaker Edelstein with respect, and he will consider his proposal in the days ahead,” said Netanyahu spokesperson Yonathan Urich. “The public does not want to go to elections, and the Knesset’s job is to represent the public,” said Edelstein. “Going to an election when it could be canceled is going against the public.” Israel’s KAN reported that prior to the Knesset dissolving last month, Netanyahu proposed a rotation to Blue and White leader Benny Gantz in the prime minister’s office if his party joins the coalition. Cont’d:
FATAH YOUTH THREATEN INTIFADA IN RESPONSE TO BAHRAIN CONFERENCE
- Jun 25, 2019 – Bahrain – Fatah incitement – Intifada
TRUMP PEACE PLAN
The secretary-general of Shabiba, Fatah’s youth movment, warned that it is “still capable of making the ground burn under the feet of the tyrants.” By Nan Jacques Zilberdik, Palestinian Media Watch The Bahrain Conference, which is to focus on economic investment in the Palestinian Authority (PA) as part of Trump’s Middle East peace plan, started Monday, and Abbas’ Fatah Movement has already called for violence to protest against the workshop, as documented by Palestinian Media Watch. Now Fatah’s youth movement, Shabiba, has threatened to start a wave of terror attacks in response to Bahrain. Referring to how Fatah “ignited the first Intifada and the Al-Aqsa Intifada” – the two major waves of Palestinian violence and terror against Israelis – Shabiba’s secretary-general threatened that Fatah’s youth movement is “still capable of making the ground burn under the feet of the tyrants,” and that it is in “a state of high alert.” Cont’d:
- JARED KUSHNER REFUSES TO SAY IF US BACKS TWO-STATE SOLUTION TO IRSRAELI – PALESTINIAN CONFLICT
- By Nicole Gaouette, CNN – June 26, 2019
Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s senior adviser, refused to say in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer whether the US backs or opposes Israel’s annexation of Jewish settlements in the West Bank or supports a two-state solution to the decades-old Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Blitzer raised comments by the US ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, who told The New York Times this month that Israel “has the right to retain some, but unlikely all, of the West Bank,” and then asked Kushner whether the statement reflects official US policy. “Yeah, we will be putting out our official position when we put out the peace plan,” Kushner answered, speaking on “The Situation Room.” “I think that if you go into his statement, it was, you know, in a different way. But I think we’ll see what happens over the next couple months.” © Provided by Cable News Network, Inc.
‘We’ll see what happens’ Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a Kushner family friend, raised the prospect of annexing some parts of the West Bank in the final days of Israel’s April election campaign in an effort to rally conservative voters. Asked if that move might hurt the chances of peace, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Jake Tapper in April, “I think that the vision that we’ll lay out is going to represent a significant change from the model that’s been used.” Cont’d:
- NEW ZEALAND WIPES ISRAEL OFF THE MAP & NEXT DAY SUFFERS MAJOR EARTHQUAKE AND HUGE ISRAEL RAPTURE NEWS
- Israel News – dockidds – Jun 29, 2019