- ‘HE IS RISEN’: WATCH GARDEN TOMB EAST SUNRISE SERVICE LIVE FROM JERUSALEM
- CBNNews.com – 04-20-2019 – Steve Warren Video
JERUSALEM, Israel – As Christians around the world celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, you too can celebrate the Messiah’s resurrection from the city where it happened.
CBN Jerusalem, in conjunction with Jerusalem’s King of Kings Community, will live-stream the Easter sunrise service from the Garden Tomb in Jerusalem at 7:30 am Jerusalem time/12:30 am Eastern time Sunday morning.
The Garden Tomb is a site where some believe the resurrection took place. Others believe the most likely site is at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre inside the present Old City walls.
- After the event streams LIVE, it can be watched again right here on our website or on our CBN News Facebook page, throughout the Easter weekend. Cont’d: http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2019/april/he-is-risen-watch-garden-tomb-easter-sunrise-service-from-jerusalem
- KUSHNER SAYS MIDDLE EAST PLAN WILL BE RELEASED IN JUNE
- Kushner spoke in front of 100 foreign diplomats and ambassadors at the Blair House and asked them to keep an open mind regarding the plan.
Image: White House adviser Jared Kushner at the “2019 Prison Reform Summit” in the East Room of the White House in Washington. (photo credit: REUTERS/YURI GRIPAS)
Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s senior adviser, told foreign diplomats on Wednesday that the “deal of the century” will not be released before the end of Ramadan, in June, a source familiar with the remarks told The Jerusalem Post.
- Kushner spoke in front of 100 foreign diplomats and ambassadors at Blair House and asked them to keep an open mind regarding the plan, adding it would require both sides to compromise.
He said the plan will not jeopardize Israel’s security, according to the report. He also said the plan has a “very detailed” political component, and will also have an economic component.
- Jason Greenblatt, Trump’s special representative for international negotiations, tweeted on Tuesday that the peace team will not release any details ahead of time. “Continued speculation doesn’t help anyone & harms the effort. We kindly suggest a stop to the guessing games,” he wrote.
- Kushner spoke after Palestinians warned that the plan will be dead on arrival because it has removed some of the core issues from the table, such as Jerusalem, settlements and refugees. The Palestinians have warned that the plan places all West Bank settlements under Israeli sovereignty, a claim bolstered by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s campaign pledge to so.
- Newly appointed Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh told The Associated Press on Tuesday: “There are no partners in Palestine for Trump. There are no Arab partners for Trump and there are no European partners for Trump.” Cont’d:
- ISRAEL EMBASSY TO UK ERASES WEST BANK, GAZA IN ELECTION VIDEO
- March 15, 2019 Image: Screenshot of a video released by the Israeli embassy to the UK has erased the occupied Palestinian territories (oPt), showing the whole of historic Palestine as Israel [Twitter]
A video released by the Israeli embassy to the UK has erased the occupied Palestinian territories (oPt) and the occupied Golan Heights, showing the whole of historic Palestine and the Syrian territory as Israel.
The video – created by the Israeli embassy in London and shared on its official Twitter account on Wednesday – sets out to explain the upcoming Israeli general election on 9 April. The video addresses “frequently asked questions” about the Israeli electoral system, such as “what is the Knesset” and “who do people vote for”.
Answering the question “do they [Israelis] vote for representatives of their city or district,” the video explains: “Israel is very small, so the whole country is a single constituency,” while a graphic draws the outline of historic Palestine and shades in the whole space, erasing the occupied West Bank, besieged Gaza Strip and Syria’s occupied Golan Heights.
Though the outline of the West Bank can be seen beneath the shading, the video still shows the territory as part of the “single constituency” of Israel. The Gaza Strip, on the other hand, and the Golan Heights are not demarcated at all.
Though MEMO contacted the Israeli embassy for comment, at the time of publication no answer had been received.
The video will be seen as further evidence of Israel’s attempt to normalise its narrative of “sovereignty”, which ignores Palestinians living under occupation and increasingly seeks to annex the Palestinian territories and the Golan Heights. Cont’d: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190315-israel-embassy-to-uk-erases-west-bank-gaza-in-election-video/
- SAUDI ARABIA: A KINGDOM IN TURMOIL
- The Mideast’s biggest paradox: Extremist ideology and an alliance with the U.S. – A MODERN ARMY WITH NOT ENOUGH MANPOWER – A MIDEAST PEACE INITIATIVE AND A QAGMIRE IN YEMEN – WHERE IS SAUDI ARABIA HEADED?
- Zvi Bar’el – Saudi Arabia is the Middle East’s biggest paradox. It is a country where Islamic law is its constitution, the extremist Wahhabi doctrine dictates its citizens’ way of life, and its democratic institutions — like the parliament, as well as universal values such as freedom of expression and the status of women — are not part of the official or public lexicon. It also produced Osama bin Laden and most of the 9/11 terrorists. And it is considered the United States’ strongest ally in the Middle East.
- In a country that possesses unimaginable wealth by virtue of its oil and natural gas, there are enclaves of abject poverty. In a kingdom with one of the most modern armies in the Middle East, there is not enough professional manpower to operate its fighter jets (so it has to enlist Pakistani pilots). This is a country with enormous diplomatic weight that wields huge leverage over Arab and Western countries, yet it has failed time after time to resolve regional conflicts.[…]
1/5 Saudi Arabia: A Kingdom in Turmoil | Part 1 Oil Empire
In 1938, the American geologist Max Steineke discovered oil reserves south of the city of Dammam in eastern Saudi Arabia, at a depth of 1,440 meters. Cont’d: https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/EXT-INTERACTIVE-saudi-arabia-a-kingdom-in-turmoil-1.7132452
- ANTICIPATING TRUMP’S ‘DEAL OF THE CENTURY’
- U.S. President Donald Trump’s peace plan for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict surfaced two years ago and to this day — remarkably – only he and a handful of aides know its precise details. A stream of leaks, however, contains enough internal consistency that their collation, supplemented by conversations with administration officials, provides a plausible outline of the plan’s contents. This outline suggests the plan boils down to a grand exchange: The Arab states recognize Israel and Israel recognizes Palestine, both with capital cities in Jerusalem.
This approach builds on elements forwarded by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi in 2016, the Obama administration in 2009, the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative and even my 1990 symmetry plan. These prior plans either had Israel go first or called for simultaneous steps; in contrast, Trump’s has the Arab states initiate, with Israel responding. This change prompted Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas to immediately reject the “deal of the century” when he met with Trump in May 2017; one report noted that “Abbas has long feared such a plan” and “vehemently opposed” it.
Despite that reaction, the purported deal contains many elements favorable to the Palestinians: – Palestine will consist of Areas A and B of the West Bank in their entirety and parts of Area C; in all, it will constitute 90% of the West Bank; – The capital is within or near Jerusalem’s expansive municipal boundaries, perhaps in an area stretching from Shuafat to Isawiya, Abu Dis and Jabel Mukaber;
– An international body oversees a joint P.A.-Israeli administration governing Jerusalem’s Holy Basin (including the Old City);
– A joint P.A.-Jordan body controls Jerusalem’s Islamic sanctuaries;
– Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon give more rights to their Palestinian residents;
– Jewish residents in smaller West Bank towns are relocated;
– A land passage connects the West Bank and Gaza Strip;
– Gaza joins Palestine when the P.A. regains control of it;
– Washington organizes a gigantic economic aid package (perhaps $40 billion, or roughly $25,000 per Palestinian resident of the West Bank) for the P.A.;
– Palestinians enjoy temporary access to select Israeli seaports and airports until foreign funds build exclusive P.A. facilities.
In exchange, the Palestinians apparently will be asked to accept several limitations:
– Continued Israeli military control over Palestine’s borders, its air and sea access, and the Jordan Valley;
– Legal recognition by the U.S. government (and perhaps annexation by Israel) of larger Jewish towns amounting to 10% of the West Bank;
– Giving up the “right of return” for Palestinians living outside Israel in favor of compensation.
- ISAAC AND ISHMAEL: THE ORIGIN OF MIDDLE EAST CONFLICT AND THE FOUNDATION FOR UNDERSTANDING ESCHATOLOGY
- By p2alm – October 4, 2014 – The Middle East is swelling with violence and turmoil. Christian persecution is on the rise and all the while the enemies of Israel are closing ranks around her borders. Our current Western leadership views religion as an archaic coping mechanism unfit for the modern-day world and so denies that any kind of religious theology could possibly be the reason for these things. Western thinking is that the peoples of the Middle East only need a little freedom from oppressive regimes and then they’ll voluntarily want to shed their religious dogma and join the rest of the enlightened global community. Of course, as a show of good faith it’s necessary for the West to be somewhat disassembled and reorganized to create a sort of equilibrium while we welcome our brothers and sisters into the 21st century. Does it seem to you this approach is working? Why is our Western leadership under a sort of delusion concerning Islam? How are we to make sense of these things from our biblical worldview? There are answers in God’s Word.
- The biblical origin of the modern-day conflict in the Middle East
- The Family of Abraham by RT Radke – What do Isaac and Ishmael have to do with the conflict in the Middle East? What does the conflict in the Middle East have to do with eschatology, or end-time Bible prophecy? Let’s begin in Genesis chapters 12-21. Most of you probably know the story. God promised Abraham a son through whom He would make a great nation and redeem the earth. (Drawing: The Family of Abraham by RT Radke) Cont’d:
- PROPHECY WATCH UPCOMING ISRAELI ELECTIONS AND THE PASSOVER SACRIFICE!!!
- Watchman On The Wall 88 – Apr 1, 2019
2 NYPD OFFICERS INJURED AS THOUSANDS PACK STREETS OF BOROUGH PARK FOR RABBI’S FUNERAL (VIDEO)
- April 2, 2019 at 6:05 pm Filed Under:Borough Park, Brooklyn, Local TV – 100,000 attended
- PROPHECY WATCH: JARED KUSHNER AND THE UPCOMING ‘DEAL OF THE CENTURY’ PEACE PLAN
- Watchman On The Wall 88 – April 3, 2019
It’s no mistake Donald Trump is the current President of the United States…it’s also no mistake Jared Kushner ( Trump’s Son in Law) has been working on this Deal of the Century Peace Plan for quite some time….don’t forget it is God who sets up kings and removes Kings:
- SYRIA VOWS TO RECAPTURE THE GOLAN HEIGHTS
- TV7 Israel News – April 5, 2019
- ANALYSIS: IF RE-ELECTED, NETANYAHU’S FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS WILL BE AN OBSCENITY AGAINST DEMOCRACY
- In the final days before the election, Netanyahu pulled from his hat some impressive diplomatic coups, while presiding over an unusually ugly campaign rife with trashy video clips. It seems to have paid off
Yossi Verter – Apr 05, 2019
We’ll shed no tears for the election campaign that will end on Tuesday. Nor lament its departure. We’ve long since become fed up with it. As with a standing pond, disgusting forms of life developed in it and… Cont’d:
- FINAL COUNTDOWN 2019 – NETANYAHU CLOSES IN ON ELECTION VICTORY, COURTESY OF PUTIN’S DECISIVE ‘OCTOBER SUPRISE’
- etanyahu Closes in on Election Victory, Courtesy of Putin’s Decisive ‘October Surprise’
With five days to go, the right is no longer complaining about biased polls while the left suffers from early onset depression and despair
Chemi Shalev |
Apr 05, 2019 4:15 AM
With five days to go before Israelis head to the polls, Benjamin Netanyahu appears assured for victory. Netanyahu’s Likud may be stable in the polls, but his right-wing allies are gaining ground while its.. Cont’d:.https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/elections/.premium-netanyahu-closes-in-on-victory-courtesy-of-putin-s-decisive-october-surprise-1.7087939
- MAJOR PROPHETIC EVENTS (2019-2020)
Jason A – Apr 6, 2019
- ISRAELI ELECTION SURPRISES LEAD TO TEMPLE MIRACLE
Signs of the Last Days – Apr. 8, 2019
- NETANYAHU SPEAKS ON THE DIVIDING OF JERUSALEM AND THE TRUMP PEACE PLAN
- TyGreen – Apr 8, 2019
- MY DELIVERER – RICH MULLINS (PETRA PROPHECY)
- Seho Song – Apr 9, 2019
- JESUS TELLS ABOUT HIS RETURN .
- Prophecy Update Videos – Apr 9, 2019
- THE RE-ELECTION OF BEJAMIN NETANYAHU AND THE IMMINENT DEAL OF THE CENTURY PEACE PLAN
- Watchman On The Wall 88 – Apr 11, 2019
Let’s take a look at the significance of Benjamin Netanyahu being re-elected PM of Israel and it’s relation to the Imminent Deal of the Century Peace Plan expected to be rolled out my Mid June 2019.
- Romans 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
- Romans 3:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Romans 6:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 15:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
- 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
- Romans 10:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Cont’d:
- MID-EAST PROPHECY UPDATE
J.D. Farag – Apr 14, 2019
- PASSOVER SACRIFICE SERVICE FOR THIRD TEMPLE
Leeland Jones – Apr 15, 2019
- TRUMP ADMINISTRATION RELEASES UPDATED MAP OF ISRAEL INCLUDING GOLAN HEIGHTS
- Unlike the Golan Heights, which U.S. President Donald Trump recognized as part of Israel last month, the West Bank still appears in the map as a separate territory
- Amir Tibon (Washington) – Apr 16, 2019
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration presented a new official U.S. government map of Israel on Tuesday, which includes the Golan Heights as part of the country. The map was shared on Twitter by Trump’s… Cont’d:
- THE TRUTH ON NOAHIDE LAWS AND THE LAW OF KINGS
Israeli News Live – Apr 16, 2019
- UNCONSTITUTIONAL EDUCATION DAY RESOLUTION SIGNED TODAY APRIL 16, 2019
- Israeli News Live – 4.17.2019
- CHABAD & NOAHIDE LAWS EXPOSED!!!
- Know More News – Apr. 18,2019