- SANHEDRIN INVITES NIKKI HALEY TO BE HONORARY PRESIDENT OF
- ORGANIZATION OF 70 NATIONS
- By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz – December 19, 2018
“Moshe chose capable men out of all Yisrael, and appointed them heads over the people—chiefs of thousands, hundreds, fifties, and tens;” Exodus 18:25 (The Israel Bible™)
Former U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley addresses the UN General Assembly. (Credit: Screenshot)
During their session during the recent Hanukkah holiday, the Sanhedrin decided to invite Nikki Haley, the former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, to be the honorary president of the Organization of 70 Nations.
Their decision read as follows:
“God established the borders of the world based on the 70 children of Israel who went down to Egypt and the 70 nations that came out from Noah. The concept of 70 Nations is from the Bible and symbolizes the basis for the organization while not being intended to imply a limit or requirement for participation.”
The concept of 70 nations also appears in reference to the 70 oxen offered in the Temple throughout Sukkot (the feast of the tabernacles) which the Talmud (Sukkah 55b) teaches are for the merit of the 70 nations.
“The decisions by President Donald Trump as enacted by his emissary, Nikki Haley, regarding the United Nations, by which he removed his country’s support were fitting and proper responses to actions of the UN.”
- THE TRAP! NIKKI HALEY SANHEDRIN’S PICK FOR PRESIDENT OF 70 NATIONS ORGANIZATION!!!
- Elijah & Moses – Jan 7, 2019
While everyone was busy during the holidays, to busy to notice, the Sanhedrin made a major move toward world dominance! The Trap is set for the Sanhedrin world takeover! Like a snare it will come upon the face of the whole earth…Watch therefore, for Yeshua & pray always that you may be worthy to escape all these things, that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man (RAPTURE)!
Wow…you won’t believe this! They invited Nikki Haley to be President over their new 70 nations organization that will take over the UN. They made a half-shekel coin to commemorate her with her image on the coin, with the Third Temple on the reverse! The stage is now set! This will be the world supreme court for everyone throughout the earth if they manage to pull it off, but first the Rabbi’s stated that they must bring Chaos in order to bring it about. Listen friends we are at the very brink!
When they hook all 70 nations to come to Jerusalem they will sign the covenant with many and the Tribulation will begin. This covenant may also have to do with agreeing to Noahide laws for the world dominance. Then their blood covenant sacrifices, and idol altar will finally come to fruition. They are setting the trap and the next step is announcing a messiah, announcing he is their king, giving him a crown, Torah scroll, and scroll of Psalms, and immediately they will build the Third Temple. WOW friends Jesus is at the door! He has to be ready to come get us!
- Luke 21:34-36 says: “And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man..”
- SANDEDRIN ISSUES NIKKI HALEY COMMEMORATIVE COIN
- By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz – January 1, 2019 – “Devora, wife of Lappidoth, was a Neviah; she led Yisrael at that time.” Judges 4:4 (The Israel Bible™)
The Sanhedrin is minting a commemorative coin in recognition of Nikki Haley’s exemplary service as the 29th U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. Haley tendered her resignation in October effective at the end of 2018.The Sanhedrin issued the commemorative coin in conjunction with an invitation for Haley to serve as the honorary president of a Biblically mandated organization of 70 Nations.
- The face of the coin has an image of Haley superimposed on an image of the United Nations General Assembly building in New York City with the flag of Israel prominently displayed next to the U.S. flag. Also on the face of the coin are the words “Seventy Nations Organization Jerusalem” in Hebrew and English displayed over an image of the seven-branched Menorah that once stood in each of the Jewish Temples in Jerusalem.
- Reverse side of the Sanhedrin coin honoring Nikki Haley. (Courtesy)
- The opposite side of the coin features a stylized image of the Jewish Temple, an image of the silver half-shekel as it appeared in Temple times, and an image of the stone altar. In the center are the words “The Temple Coin” in Hebrew, English and Arabic. Around the edge is written “The Sanhedrin court” in English and Hebrew, as well as the Hebrew “Dedication of the altar, half-shekel, 5779 (the Hebrew year).
- The altar appears because last month, during the holiday of Hanukkah, the Sanhedrin dedicated an altar to be used in the Third Temple. The Sanhedrin’s announcement of the commemorative coin explained the altar’s relevance to a universal organization.
- “The altar and the Temple service brought holiness, purity, and humility into the world,” the statement read. “These traits when coupled with truth and peace are necessary for the world to exist. Just as Adam, the first man, recognized his Creator by sacrificing on an altar, we invite all of mankind, in particular, those who wish to rededicate the world to a Bible-based reality, to take part in establishing a renewed Temple and its service through this coin.” https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/119651/sanhedrin-nikki-haley-commemorative-coin/
- BREAKING: WAS THE COVENANT WITH MANY JUST MADE?
- Gary – December 10, 2018 – Today, on the last day of Hanukkah 2018, the reconstituted Sanhedrin in conjunction with the Temple Institute and the Kohanim (the Aaronic Priesthood), dedicated the main altar for use in the future Third Temple next to the wall of the Old City of Jerusalem. A lamb which had previously been slaughtered was brought and offered upon the altar. In addition, a replica of the Golden Lampstand was lit in commemoration.
As fascinating as it is to witness with our own eyes these ancient biblical ceremonies performed in modern times – complete with the Aaronic Priesthood – what caught my attention about today’s ceremony was that the Sanhedrin seem to have coupled the event with an agreement – even, dare I say, a covenant.
- In fact, a covenant is just that – an agreement. But a very serious agreement with religious and spiritual implications. There are a number of significant covenants in the Bible:
- Noahic – God’s one-sided promise to never again flood the whole earth.
- Abrahamic – God’s one-sided promise to bless all the nations through Abraham’s seed (the Messiah) and to give to Abraham and his seed the Holy Land as an everlasting possession.
- Mosaic – A multi-sided agreement in which God would bless the nation of Israel if the Israelites kept the whole Law.
- Davidic – God’s one-sided promise to establish David’s throne forever upon which will sit his heir, the Messiah.
- New – God’s one-sided promise to forgive the sins of many through the shedding of His own blood and to write His law of love upon the hearts of believers.
- We see in the Bible that biblical covenants can be one-directional and unconditional (one party agrees to do something regardless of what the other side does) or multi-directional and conditional (both parties agree that “if you do this, I’ll do that”).
What Israel’s religious leaders did today was, in effect, make a one-sided covenant with many. The “many” being the “70 nations” described in Genesis 10: Cont’d:
- PALESTINIANS SIGNAL THEY WANT ALL OF JERUSALEM
- December 16, 2018 – Ryan Jones – Australia’s decision on Saturday to officially recognize the western half of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel prompted a number of outbursts, some of them very, very revealing. The government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed disappointment that, unlike US President Donald Trump, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison only acknowledged Israeli sovereignty over half of the Holy City, and did not commit to moving his nation’s embassy there.
- The Palestinian Authority also protested Australia’s announcement, and that raised not a few eyebrows in Israel.
- Many assumed that the Palestinians would celebrate Australia recognizing only West Jerusalem as Israel’s seat of government as yet another repudiation of the Jews’ claim to the entire city as their eternal capital.
PAST TIME TO HOLD ARAB NATIONS ACCOUNTABLE FOR BOOTING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF JEWS
- By AARON KLEIN – 6 Jan 2019 – TEL AVIV — For far too long, Arab nations and Iran have not been called to account for their role in forcing hundreds of thousands of Jews to flee their homes in Arab countries, mostly without enough time to take their possessions or sell their property, following the founding of the Jewish state in 1948.
- Out of the estimated 850,000 Jewish refugees who fled or were expelled from Arab countries and Iran, the majority were resettled in Israel at great expense to the Jewish state. The Arab nations and Iran did not offer any compensation or financial assistance to aid in the resettlement efforts, and those same nations unilaterally confiscated the Jews’ possessions.
- Arab nations, meanwhile, have scandalously distorted the history of “Palestinian refugees” while entirely ignoring their own complicity in creating the so-called Palestinian “refugee” crisis by demanding that local Arabs vacate so invading armies could conquer the newly established State of Israel. This while the very real Jewish refugee crisis of the late 1940s and early 1950s, also created by the Arab states, remains largely forgotten. Cont’d:
- ISRAEL TO OFFICIALLY DEMAND $250 BILLION FROM ARAB COUNTRIES THAT EXPELLED JEWS After 18 months of secret research, Israel is preparing to demand compensation for assets abandoned by Jews who were forced to flee eight Arab countries after the establishment of the Jewish nation.
Iraqi Jews leaving Lod airport in Israel on their way to the Ma’abara transit camp, 1951. Source: Israel Government Press Office.
- January 6, 2019 / JNS – After 18 months of secret research with the help of an international accountancy firm, Israel is preparing to officially demand compensation for assets abandoned by Jews who were forced to flee eight Arab countries after the establishment of the Jewish nation, to the tune of $250 billion.
- According to a report on Israel’s Hadashot TV news, the demands are being finalized for the first two of eight countries. Israel is preparing to sue Tunisia for $35 billion in lost assets and Libya for $15 billion.
- UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP, BANK OF ISRAEL LEAVES INTEREST RATE UNCHANGED
A former professor of banking and finance at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Yaron started his term as governor only two weeks ago.
BY EYTAN HALON – JANUARY 7, 2019 – A former professor of banking and finance at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Yaron started his term as governor only two weeks ago.
The Bank of Israel announced it would be leaving its interest rate unchanged at 0.25% on Monday following the first meeting of the Monetary Committee under the leadership of the new governor Prof. Amir Yaron.
- The committee announced that future interest rises would be both gradual and cautious, in order to ensure stabilization of the inflation environment according to the bank’s targets, with its research department predicting inflation of 1.3% over the next 12 months. Cont’d: https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Under-new-leadership-
- CONTROVERSY ERUPTS IN IRAQ OVER REPORTED SECRET DIGNITARY VISITS TO ISRAEL
- Benjamin Kerstein – Jan 7, 2019 – Iraqi Air Force planes fly past during Iraqi Army Day anniversary celebrations in Baghdad, Jan. 6, 2018. Photo: Reuters / Thaier Al-Sudani.
- The revelation that three groups of Iraqi dignitaries traveled in secret to Israel last year has sparked controversy in their home country. The trips were first reported on, by the Israeli news channel Hadashot, on Sunday. The visitors were said to be “influential Shiite and Sunni personalities” who met with Israeli officials and academics, and visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem.
- According to Arab News, the first deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament, Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, has demanded “an investigation … to identify those who went to the occupied territory, particularly if they are lawmakers.”
- “To go to the occupied territory is a red line and an extremely sensitive issue for all Muslims,” he was quoted as saying. Iraq has technically been in a state of war with Israel since the Jewish state’s founding in 1948.
- Israel’s support for Kurdish independence has also been a source of tension between the two countries in recent years. Cont’d: https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/01/07/controversy-erupts-in-iraq-over-reported-secret-dignitary-visits-to-israel
- NEW CONGRESSWOMAN RASHIDA TLAIB CONDEMNED FOR DEPLOYING ‘DUAL LOYALTY’ ANTISEMITIC CONARD IN TWITTER ATTACK ON MIDDLE EAST BILL
- Ben Cohen – January 7, 2019 – Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib embraces House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at the first session of the US Congress in 2019. Photo: Reuters / Jonathan Ernst.
Newly-elected Michigan Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib came under fire on Monday for tweeting that fellow legislators who supported a bill to strengthen US security measures in the Middle East “forgot what country they represent” — invoking, in the eyes of many observers, the classic antisemitic canard that Jews care only for their own community and the State of Israel, and not the countries in which they reside as loyal citizens.
Tlaib was commenting on an earlier tweet from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) complaining that the first bill during the current US government shutdown “is legislation which punishes Americans who exercise their constitutional right to engage in political activity.” Sanders was referring to those parts of the bill — primarily focused on measures enhancing security cooperation between the US, Israel and Jordan, as well as prosecuting war crimes committed by the Assad regime against its own citizens in Syria — that would penalize the implementation of
- economic and commercial boycotts targeting Israel.
- NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR JOHN BOLTEN VOWS US WILL NOT ABANDON ALLIES IN SYRIA WITHDRAWAL
- By The Editor – January 7, 2019 – JERUSALEM — US National Security Advisor John Bolton arrived in Israel on a trip intended to calm Israeli and regional fears over the pending US troop withdrawal from Syria.
- In a joint press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Bolton hailed the close ties between the US and Israel. “Prime Minister under your leadership with President Trump we now have the best US-Israel
- relationship in our history and on our side we’re certainly determined to continue that,” Bolton said. Bolton arrived against the backdrop of President Trump’s decision to pull 2,000 US troops out of Syria. Cont’d:
- TWO SENATORS SUPPORT RECOGNITION OF ISRAELI SOVEREIGNTY IN GOLAN
- Elad Benari – Jan 7, 2019 – Senators Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton say US should affirm Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights. US Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Sunday issued a statement following reports that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has asked the United States to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- In the last Congress, Cruz and Cotton introduced S.Res.732, a resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the United States should recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- “Israel’s northern border has become increasingly dangerous in recent weeks with the discovery of Hezbollah’s terror tunnels and Bashar Al-Assad’s continued efforts to consolidate control of Syria with the assistance of Iranian shock troops,” Cruz and Cotton said.
- “Responding to the threat posed by Iran and its proxies requires ensuring that Israel can defend its territory and its citizens from attacks. To support Israel’s right to self defense, Washington should take the long overdue step of affirming Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights,” they added.
- Channel 10 News reported on Sunday that Netanyahu had brought up the issue of the Golan Heights during his meeting with US National Security Adviser John Bolton. Cont’d:
- ISRAELI HOUSING PROJECT IN WEST BANK WOULD SURROUND BETHLEHEM WITH SETTLEMENTS
- The allocated area is considered particularly sensitive for diplomatic reasons ¦ Netanyahu in the past torpedoed a similar plan due to international pressure.
- Yotam Berger – Jan 08, 2019 – The government has allocated about 1,200 dunams (300 acres) for planning of a new neighborhood that would expand the settlement of Efrat toward Bethlehem, in an area considered particularly sensitive for… Cont’d: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-pushing-to-expand-efrat-settlement-until-it-surrounds-bethlehem-1.6822476
- JOINT U.S.-ISRAEL INNOVATION PROJECTS RECEIVE $7.3m FUNDING BOOST
- The BIRD foundation has invested nearly $350 million in 974 projects to date, with cumulative sales of products subsequently developed by companies exceeding $10 billion.
By Eytan Halon – January 8, 2019 – Joint U.S.-Israel innovation projects receive $7.3m funding boost. The
Established by US and Israeli governments in 1977, the BIRD Foundation promotes collaborations between US and Israeli companies in various technological fields for the purpose of joint product development.
The Israel-US Binational Industrial Research and Development (BIRD) Foundation will invest $7.3 million in eight new American-Israeli innovation projects, it announced Tuesday.
The selected projects involve innovation in fields including agritech, energy, edtech, digital health, medical devices and homeland security. In addition to the grants, they will also gain access to private sector funding, boosting their total value to approximately $20.4m. Cont’d:
- ERDOGEN REBUKES BOLTON ABOUT SYRIA AND KURDS SAYING HE MADE A ‘SERIOUS MISTAKE’
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan slammed U.S. National Security Advisor John Bolton on Tuesday for promising that Turkey will not attack the Kurds fighting the Islamic State in Syria.
Image: Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Credit: Wikimedia Commons
(January 8, 2019 / JNS) Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan slammed U.S. National Security Advisor John Bolton on Tuesday for promising that Turkey will not attack the Kurds fighting the Islamic State in Syria.
- “We cannot accept Bolton’s messages given from Israel,” said Erdogan, adding that Bolton made a “serious mistake,” according to Reuters.
The United States has been providing the Kurdish People’s Protection Units, or YPG, weaponry, air support and other support to combat ISIS since 2015, with the militias experiencing thousands of casualties being in the U.S.-led coalition. Cont’d: . https://www.jns.org/erdogan-rebukes-bolton-about-syria-and-kurds-saying-he-made-a-serious-mistake/
- ON EDGE OF JERUSALEM ALONGSIDE SECURITY BARRIER, JEWS AND ARABS SHOP AT NEW MALL
- By Jessica Steinberg – Jan 9, 2019 – ‘I’ve waited for this for many years,’ says supermarket mogul and founder Rami Levy, on site for the first day of business as his shopping center prepares to open fully in 3 weeks Image: Supermarket king Rami Levy drinks coffee at Atarot Mall, his new complex on the seam of Arab and Jewish Jerusalem (Jessica Steinberg/Times of Israel)
- The parking lot is open, but the escalators aren’t working yet at Atarot Mall, a new, two-floor, NIS 200 million ($54 million) mall built by supermarket king Rami Levy on the seam between Arab and Jewish Jerusalem. About one-third of the 50 planned stores were open for business on Tuesday morning, and Levi was sitting with a cappuccino at Cafe Neeman, a bakery chain that was doing a brisk business in the new mall. Cont’d: https://www.timesofisrael.com/outside-jerusalem-alongside-security-barrier-jews-and-arabs-shop-at-new-mall
- IRAN’S SUPREME LEADER CALLS U.S. OFFICIALS ‘IDIOTS’, BUT HINTS SANCTIONS HURTING
- Khamenei says Iran will withstand the pressure, slap US in the face again.
- By TOI staff and AP Jan 9, 2019
- Image: Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei at a gathering of the Basij, an all-volunteer force under the Revolutionary Guard, in Tehran, October 4, 2018. (Office of the Iranian Supreme Leader via AP)
- Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Wednesday that American sanctions are putting pressure on Iran and its people. In an unusually forceful speech from the holy city of Qom, Khamenei also mocked American
- leaders, as top US diplomat Mike Pompeo made a tour of the region. US President Donald Trump pulled out of an international agreement on Iran’s nuclear program in May and in November reimposed sanctions on Tehran.
- RUSSIA DENIES IT IS PLANNING TO INTERFERE IN ISRAELI ELECTIONS
- After Shin Bet warns of possible tampering by foreign nation, Kremlin says Moscow has no intention of trying to influence outcome of any country’s vote
- By TOI staff – Jan 9, 2019 – Russian President Vladimir Putin (R) with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a meeting at the Kremlin in Moscow on July 11, 2018. (AFP/ Pool/Yuri Kadobnov)
- The Kremlin on Wednesday said it had no intention of interfering in Israeli or any other country’s elections, distancing itself from suspicions raised by the head of Israel’s Shin Bet security agency who said earlier in the week that a foreign nation was planning to meddle with the vote.
- Commenting on Israeli media reports on the Shin Bet statement, which were prohibited by gag order from naming the country allegedly involved, Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Moscow does not intend to interfere with elections in any country in the world, Russia’s Tass News Agency reported.
“It is out of the question,” Peskov said, without specifically referring to the warning by the Shin Bet agency chief, Nadav Argaman. “Russia has never interfered in elections in any country and has no plans to do it in the future,”
- NETANYAHU AND TRUMP LIKELY TO MEET TWO WEEKS BEFORE ISRAELI ELECTIONS IN APRIL
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu plans to visit the United States to attend the annual Policy Conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the pro-Israel lobby.
- By Mati Tuchfeld – Image: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the Defense Ministry in Tel Aviv, Dec. 4, 2018. Credit: Amos Ben-Gershom/GPO.
January 9, 2019 – Israel Hayom – Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. President Donald Trump are expected to meet at the White House in late March, a few weeks before the Israeli election, Israel Hayom has learned. Netanyahu plans to visit the United States to attend the annual Policy Conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the pro-Israel lobby.
- The conference will take place from March 24-26. Israelis will go to the polls on April 9. Netanyahu associates say the details of summit with Trump have not been finalized, but a source close to the prime minister said that “he regularly attends the AIPAC conference, and he is expected to do so this year as well, despite it taking place so close to the election.” A senior official in the Trump administration told Israel Hayom on Tuesday: “We do not have anything to announce at this time.” Cont’d: https://www.jns.org/netanyahu-and-trump-
- HAMAS SAYS EGYPT TO FULLY REOPEN GAZA BORDER DESPITE PA PULLOUT
AFP, Gaza – 11 January 2019 – Gaza’s rulers Hamas said Thursday that Egypt plans to fully reopen its border crossing with the enclave, days after partially closing it amid infighting between Palestinian factions. Forces loyal to Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas withdrew on Sunday from the Rafah border crossing, accusing rivals Hamas of interference. The crossing is the only way for Palestinians to leave Gaza that bypasses Israel. Egypt has prevented Gazans from leaving the enclave since Abbas’s Palestinian Authority withdrew its staff. An Egyptian security delegation visited Gaza on Thursday, meeting with senior Hamas officials including its head Ismail Haniya. ALSO READ: Report says Hamas leader’s trip to Moscow cancelled Khalil al-Hayya, deputy head of Hamas, told journalists the Egyptians “assured us that there will be no changes at the Rafah border and it will stay open”. It was not immediately clear when the crossing would fully reopen. Cont’d: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2019/01/11/
- POLL SHOWS LIKUD RISING, JEWISH HOME AND LIVNI’S HATNUA FAILING TO ENTER KNESSET
- TV survey puts two centrist parties Yesh Atid and Benny Gantz’s Israel Resilience in second and third place, with each getting less than half of the seats of Netanyahu’s faction
- By TOI staff – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud would easily retain its status as the largest party in national elections, according to a television poll aired Wednesday, while a national-religious faction that has long been a pillar of Israeli politics would crash out of the Knesset.
- The survey for Hadashot TV news comes ahead of elections on April 9 and amid a series of political shakeups that have fragmented parties on both the left and the right. According to the poll, Likud would win 32 seats if elections were held today (up from 30 in the outgoing Knesset), followed by MK Yair Lapid’s centrist Yesh Atid party with 14 seats (up from 11).
Israel Resilience, a new party setup by popular former IDF chief of staff Benny Gantz, would finish third with 13 seats. Gantz is seen as Netanyahu’s main challenger for the premiership, with recent surveys putting him three percentage points behind Netanyahu as the public’s top choice for prime minister.
- ATTORNEY GENERAL REJECTS PM’s REQUEST NOT TO DECIDE ON CHARGES BEFORE ELECTION
- (daily blog – January 17, 2019 – minute by housr) Jan 17, 2019 – Mandelblit says his office examining evidence in graft cases as normal, but invites Netanyahu’s attorney for a meeting next week to discuss the matter AG leaning toward charging Netanyahu of bribery in Case 4000 — reports.
- Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit’s office has reportedly concluded its discussions on the evidence in Case 4000, widely regarded as the strongest of the three corruption cases against Prime Minister Netanyahu.
- Mandelblit is leaning toward accepting the police recommendation in the case — charging the premier for bribery and other offenses, the Kan public broadcaster and Channel 13 TV channels report.
- In Case 4000 Netanyahu is suspected of advancing regulatory decisions as communications minister and prime minister that benefited Shaul Elovitch, the controlling shareholder in Bezeq, the country’s largest telecommunications firm, in exchange for positive coverage from Elovitch’s Walla news site. Cont’d: https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-january-17-2019/
- ISRAEL CONDUCTS MASSIVE STRIKE ON ‘IRANIAN TARGETS’ IN SYRIA
- South Front – Jan 21, 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddu9ymSggmU&feature=youtu.be